Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Looking for the Money Tree

20 grams of carbs per day did not last long. I did really well the first week and started dwindling over the second week and really haven't done well the third week. Although I must give myself credit. I haven't gone back completely to my old ways but I'm not as cautious as I was. Having Phillip around during the day really keeps me on my toes. We also have been going to the gym regularly since he's super motivated and training for his 1/2 marathon a week from this Sunday and the 1/2 Ironman in May. The 4.0 mph in under 30 minutes was taking it's toll on my body so I had to slow my pace down before I hurt myself.

I can tell you this though. I've never wanted a baby as bad as I do now. Right now I would do anything to start another round of shots but I know it's not a good thing for my body. We did get another bill in the mail Monday that said we owed the Dr.'s office $250 for managing my five day cycle in December. Since I had two ultrasounds done in those five days they count that as enough to charge us the fee since the Dr. was looking at my results. Total bummer. But I guess that's the game we are dealing with these days.

Has anyone ever seen where money grows on trees? If so, could you let me know where it is.

1 comment:

Searching said...

Shoot, I wanna see that tree too! Sorry the u/s cost so much. :( Guess I need to get on paying that stack of medical bills too... Short term disability came in the mail too this week. I'm dreading this PT bill, but you have to do what you have to do. Good job on the working out!!