Let me preface all of this before I continue. Last summer God told me that He was not done with us and that we would have more children. I do not doubt this but as how we get to that point is what I'm struggling with. It is obviously not in my timing because I would have conceived and had another baby by now! lol
Continue treatments? VS Let go and let God?
If we continue treatments God is still in control. God gave these Dr.'s their special gift and interest to be in the fertility field. Their job is to get my body into the best condition to conceive. It's God's timing as to when these two come together and I actually do get pregnant.
God knows how many children we will have and how many hairs they will have on their little heads. God is a miracle worker and if we are meant to have another child then He will provide.
Each path God is in control. I have surrendered everything over to Him already. We are still praying and waiting for God to answer our prayers as to which way to go. Please keep us in your prayers and ask that God show us the way.
I'll let you all know how God leads us. :)