Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Hormones Suck

I'm 28 years old and NOT a member of the "Hair Club for Women" but thinking I should be.

What goes around comes around. If you say you would never do something; it almost always comes back to bite you in the butt.

What I'm talking about and hating at the moment is this darned hair growth. How many women out there feel me? Have you ever been standing in a grocery line and the woman in front of you has a big long black hair growing out of a mole or a hairy chin? Do you find random long hairs on your body in random places and wonder what the heck is that doing there? Come on people. Feel me here.

I just can't pluck enough. I try and try. I carry tweezers around with me so if I'm in different light I can do a quick check in the mirror to make sure I didn't miss one. I guess it's hormones but it's so disturbing. I'm 28 and feel like it's out of control.

"Maybe I'm just having a bad hair day..."

1 comment:

Shannon said...

LOL! Thanks for a good laugh! I feel you, and if it makes you feel any better I have tweezers in the car and in my bag for those emergency moments that happen all too often.

P.S. I love the lights in the Gap dressing room, they are the bomb!