Monday, December 29, 2008

October Update

I know I've been out of pocket for a while now. I say this everytime I go to update this website but I am sorry it's been a while. Really there hasn't been much to report. I went back to the Dr hoping to be able to start a new cycle since the mis-carriage. Eagerly anticipating the visit I went through the whole routine with the internal ultrasound and all. This time there was two nurses in the room and of course the ultrasound couldn't go normal. By now I know what I'm looking at and what the nurse is looking for. What we both saw on the screen was not normal. She excused herself and went to go get a Doctor to come and check out what we were seeing.

It was a web of some sort sitting on my ovary. Puzzled as to why I have this thing there they said they would give me a month off (like this was a long awaited vacation or something I get to go on.) Great! I get to wait another month to try again. I left the office dissappointed but knowing in my heart that God has a plan for me.

We'll see what November brings us.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Keeping you in my prayers and hoping that you soon will be able to give things another try and hopefully end up with a little miracle of your own.

Melis.sa said...

I'm sorry. I had something similar in December with Dh's s/a. Thought it would only be routine. Now it's another month of nothing going on. Here's hoping 2009 brings many good things!