Sunday, August 30, 2009

26 Week Appt

Last Monday we went to my 26 week Dr's appt and ultrasound. This time we were joined by my Mom who got to be in the ultrasound room with us. The tech that did the ultrasound spent so much time with us this time and even gave us a sneek preview of what the kids are going to look like using the 4D! I need to get creative and figure out a way to scan the pictures so everyone to see. I think the twins look completely different from each other, hince the fraternal piece in the equation. :)

So far everything still looks good! Baby Girl A weighs in at 2.4lbs and measured 27 weeks and 2 days with a heartbeat of 149 bpm. Baby Boy B weighed in at 2.3lbs, measured 26 weeks and 6 days with a heartbeat of 159 bpm. I have almost 5 pounds of baby in me right now! Wow! My next appointment is scheduled for September 8th and I'll be 28 weeks. After this appt I'll start going weekly so they can monitor the three of us.

Phillip's been busy working on the nursery. We have two cribs up, the changing table, bedding up, a few pictures hung, closet organized, Mom washed a ton of girls clothes leftover from Emma and Claire. I finally decided on and made curtain valences for the nursery. After we figure out for sure what we are going to name these kids then I'll have their monograms sewn one on each valence.

That's all for now. Hopefully I'll post some pictures soon of the ultrasounds.

No comments: