Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Cycle Day 12

Never in my life has this happened to me before. For one thing, I can hardly get my body to have a period in a span of like 3 or 4 months on it's own. Last night I started spotting/bleeding in the middle of my cycle. What the heck? Now this is really weird because I've never done that before. Luckily I go back to the Dr for my ultrasound and bloodwork in the morning so I'll see what they have to say. I'm getting prepared for them to cancel my cycle. We'll see.

I did find something that made me feel better yesterday. I keep a copious amount of notes from each cycle and I went back and found the notes from the cycle that I got pregnant on with Emma. Since I was doing the same protocol I wanted to compare my follicle size with the estrogen levels to see how I progressed. It was almost exactly the same thing that I did with Emma. I'm talking my estrogen was within points of each other on exactly the same days. So we are shooting for my estrogen to be over 133 and I'll feel good. I'm still not sure what they are going to say about the bleeding but we'll know in a couple of hours.

No comments: