Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Cycle Day 13

Good news and then not so good news. The not so good news is that my estrogen dropped from 91 on Monday down to 58 on Wednesday. Not so good. But the good news is that Dr. L didn't cancel my cycle and I don't have to stress out so much now. His plan is for me to take the next three nights off from doing shots. Then I'll start back up on them Saturday night through Monday and then go back in for an ultrasound and bloodwork Tuesday morning. I'm kind of excited because it'll give my follicles time to grow and hopefully my estrogen will increase as well. This will take me out to day 19. If I don't get good news on Tuesday I'm almost guarenteed he'll cancel me because he doesn't like to go past 18 days. But stranger things have happened. All we can do is pray.

I promised myself that whatever the news was today that I wouldn't let it ruin my day. This morning I took Emma to see Go Diego Go Live and we had such an awesome time. Keeping things in perspective, I have a great husband who supports me in all of this and an amazing little girl that God has blessed us with. I can't ask for more so if it's not meant to be a second child in our family then we'll all be just fine.

No comments: