Sunday, March 16, 2008

Answered Prayers

Several times at church over the past 3 month Pastor David would have an alter call for anyone in need of prayer for hurts, pains, sin or just about anything that's been troubling you. We haven't had one in a while. I prayed last night that Pastor David would have one of these at church on Sunday. With everything that's been going on with me physically I felt I needed prayer.

We were running late as usual and grabbed two seats quickly. As soon as we settled in the Pastor stepped on stage and said that he hasn't planned to do this this morning but that he felt led to call people to the front that are dealing with things in their lives that need praying for. I nudged Phillip and told him that I had prayed for this last night and what a miracle it was! He asked me if I was going up and I said, "Heck yeah!" So I headed up front with other people and took my place at the steps. The church gathered around and laid hands on each of us while they prayed for us and Pastor David prayed.

It was such an amazing experience to hear the Lord answer my prayers so fast! I don't doubt that he heard me at all. He's the only one that knows what going on with me in the inside and He's the only that can heal me. I gave it all over to him and I know that He's the Great Physician and can work miracles or provide the Dr's with the wisdom and knowledge to figure out what's going on with me.

God is Good!

No comments: