Friday, March 14, 2008

Rub-A-Dub Me & Emma In The Tub

This morning it started at 10am. When Phillip was home the past two months we talked about having a spring cleaning day. Well we drug that one on and on until now he's back to work and I'm the one talking about having a spring cleaning day. I decided that I would take one room in the house and concentrate there until it was clean and then move on. Well I got have the kitchen cleaned before the pain set in and called my spring cleaning to a screeching halt. Not that I minded but still. So I laid on the couch and then tried to eat some lunch to no relief. Got in the shower thinking the hot water might do something for the pain. That didn't work. I got out of the shower, filled the tub up and convinced Emma that a bath in the middle of the day would be great fun. I'm lucky that she loves the water and I didn't have a problem getting her in the tub. So we played and soaked in the tub for 1 1/2 hours. Now that I'm out the pain is easing up.

I called both my primary Dr.'s office and Dr. L's (gastro) office and left messages. Dr. L's office called back and said that she would tell the on call Dr. that I was still having pain and that Dr. L had called on his day off and asked where my biopsy results were and to get on it. Maybe we'll have an answer by Monday. Primary's office called back and said that he was off until Monday and that she would also deliver my message. She said that he will want to see the biopsy results first and then decide what else we can do from there.

Another weekend coming up and no answers and still pain. I hope this isn't a chronic thing.

No comments: