Friday, March 14, 2008

Wednesday's Pain

I was hoping that Wednesday's episode with stomach ache and lower abdominal cramps was a fluke or maybe a leftover part of Phillip's flu. Around 2 o'clock the pains came back. It lasted until about 6:15 and was concentrated in my stomach. I guess I can be thankful that I'm getting the pains during the day and not waking up in the middle of the night and having to soak in the tub. It is hard though having to take care of a 2 year old and not being able to take any good pain medicine because I still need to function. Emma started crawling out of her crib this past weekend so we had to convert her crib into the toddler bed and now naps are just out the window. No naps for Emma means no resting for Mommy. I called Dr. L's office and left a message for the nurse regarding my biopsy results from my colonoscopy. No return phone call.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Hey girl. I am so sorry you aren't feeling well. I have to tell you, when we moved Noah to a big boy bed and he refused naps, I started putting him in the pack n' play. I still do, every nap time that is where he can be found. You might want to give it a try, so you at least get some alone time. You probably need at least an hour just to lay down and rest with all you have going on.

Hope you feel better soon!