Monday, March 24, 2008

It's Baaaacccckkkk!

Yes, ladies and gentleman, the pain is back. It's been back since Saturday. Luckily those days I have Phillip around to help me. Tomorrow he will be going out of town for the night so hopefully I'll have a good day and night until he gets home. Wednesday I have my ultrasound and HIDAscan scheduled and I am praying that they will take one look at me and tell me that it's my gall bladder and it needs to come out and then that'll be the end of it. I also scheduled my upper endoscopy for next Thursday.

That's all folks. I'm hoping to get a good night sleep since Phillip will be here tonight so here's to me! Cheers! I'm off to soak in the tub and have an adult beverage to ward off any ill pains tonight.

3 comments:

Tiffany Nicole Harkey Salinas said...

I'm sorry to hear you are back in pain. I hope you get some answers soon. Hugs from Texas.

Searching said...

Your tests will be in my prayers. I hope they just find SOMETHING!

Danielle said...

Have you gotten the results yet? I'm anxious to see if its gall bladder. Hmmm... I wonder if there is some correlation between all these fertility treatments and gall bladder problems since you and I are so young... makes you wonder.