Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Biopsy Results

Dr. L's office called this afternoon to tell me that my biopsy results came back negative which means normal! I guess I can check several more things off my list of possibilities of ailments. They are working on scheduling me to have an upper endoscopy and ultrasound to check out my stomach and gall bladder. Hopefully in the next several days we will have that scheduled.

Props to Dr. L. He's on vacation with his family and he called to check in with me. I thought that was so nice and shows that he does care. My primary Dr.s office has also called to check up on me every couple of days.

So far I've been pain free since Sunday. 3 days! Before that I had been in pain from Wednesday until Saturday. When I have good days they are really good days and when I have bad days they are really bad.

Only God knows what's going on and how to fix it. It's in His hands.

1 comment:

Searching said...

Wow- that's great! (Both the neg biospy and the pain free days). I really, really hope that continues!