Tuesday, December 4, 2007

August 2007

August brought about a time of peace and reflection. One that was greatly needed. With the faith and confidence we had trying to get pregnant with Emma I was wondering where all that was this time around? It should be just as easy this time around. Dr. Lucas did not give me the 3 month time frame and at the end of the 3rd month I would be pregnant. This time my nurse consoled me by telling me that each month I have only a 20% chance of getting pregnant. It also doesn't mean that each month I go through treatments adds to my percentage of getting pregnant. Each month you have a flat 20% chance and that's that. I was confirmed again that Emma was a blessing from God above and it was all in his timing. I have no control over getting pregnant. I have to put my faith and trust in the Lord and let him work through me. I received the peace I needed going into my second round of shots.

Maybe September will be the month?

No comments: